Author: Cecilia Hartley

Bring Your Husband Or Wife On K-Three Visa To United States

Your passport including current non-expired passport and any old passports, if possible keep the old passport when renewing it. If you must provide your old passport to get a newly issued one, then make a copy of the expired passport including the biographic page and any stamped pages confirming your travel, to keep with you in case you need it […]